Monday, May 18, 2009

4th and Long


So I watched the debut of Michael Irvin's "4th and Long" tonight on Spike TV. It's not a great reality show, but the winner gets the 80th spot on the roster for training camp so you know I had to watch it. And I got to say...I'm in. Irvin's radio show is not that great and I was very underwhelmed by his ESPN GameDay work, but listening to him yell at these guys about becoming a Cowboy is makes me want to put on a helmet and run throught my living room wall. It was awesome. It reminds how much I loved his passion for being a Cowboy.
Anyone else see it. What did you think?

1 comment:

Abidjan said...

Just watched it online, new Andrews would be the first to go. Pretty good first episode, can we some more losing lunch shots? Always like Eric Jackson at Texas, good to see him again. Montrell Jones could be the one, big dude - and fast.